Creative Design for the Cloud
On the web and in the cloud, your site's appearance is your company's face. It's content is your company's voice. Visit our portfolio samples.
Your web site needs to be easily navigable so users can find what they came for. It needs to download fast and be cross-browser compatible. It has to be scalable, and easily maintained. It must be search-engine friendly so prospects can find you in the cloud before they find your competition. Our experience and process put us way ahead in balancing these various factors to give you all that's possible within your budget.
The look-and-feel of your web site gives the strongest first impression. It plays a large role in determining if a visitor stays or leaves. We use advanced graphics technologies to create a unique online image that sets your organization apart.
Our originality does not stop there. Our creativity is also reflected in how we use technology to integrate other essential elements
- Content development: Content is why they come back. We can help you generate it, do it for you, or we are happy to work with your sources.
- Site architecture and Usability
- Integration with dynamic functions (from interactive calendars to complex, database-driven functions.)
- Integration with marketing programs
- User tracking and reporting
- Making the site search-engine friendly
In our web design process, we plan for and integrate these functions during the development of your site. This gives you an edge in marketing, maintaining and expanding your web site. The result is a solid online identity capable of paying for itself many times over.
We start with understanding your business, your objectives, and your uniqueness.
1. Client Interview and Information Gathering
2. Prototype and Concept Development
3. Design Refinement and Programming
4. Testing and Deployment in the Cloud
5. Marketing/Promotional Programs
We have been working remotely in the cloud with customers since 1998. Our process makes it easy for you to get the results you want. You can review prototypes, test functions and track project progress online.