InfoTech Niagara, WNY’s technology association, has announced the election of a new Board of Directors and Executive Committee for the coming year.
Board members are elected by infoTech Niagara’s membership each year when half the board turns over.
Those elected are:
- Board Chairman: Brett Burnsworth, Managing Partner, KnowledgeAir
- Vice Chair: Joel Cristall II – VP, Strategic Technology Solutions, Rich Products/The Travel Team
- Treasurer: Keith Bookbinder, CPA – Partner Lougen, Valenti, Bookbinder and Weintraub
- Secretary: Teddie Granville – President, Conbrio
- Programming/Member Services Committee Chair: Jamel Perkins – CIO, Delaware North Co.
- Marketing Committee Chair: Margaret Sommers, Time Warner Cable
Board of Directors:
- Jeffrey Baughan - Director of Operations and Technical Infrastructure, HealthNow
- Chris Beckage – Regional Manager, Superior Technical Resources
- Dan Gigante – Vice President & Partner, Clever Method
- Adam Howell - Director Networks & IT Operations, Synacor
- Robert Klingensmith – President, Noein Inc.
- David Meller - President, I-Evolve
- David Merkle - Vice President Strategic Systems, First Niagara Financial Group
- Matthew Morey - Attorney, Phillips Lytle, LLP
- Francis Murello - Senior Manager - Solution Center, Ingram Micro
- Mark Musone - CTO, Shatter IT
- Carlos Pegado - CTO, Hunt Real Estate
- Lisa Roy - Director of Investor Relations, Buffalo Niagara Partnership
- Melissa Ruggiero - Associate Director, UB School of Mgt Career Resource Ctr
- Daniel Ryan - Director of Career Services, University at Buffalo
- Ben Sayers - CEO, VoIP Supply
- James van Oss - Group Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Moog, Inc.
For the past ten years, infoTech Niagara has provided it’s members with networking, professional development and industry awareness opportunities. With approximately 200 corporate members, infoTech Niagara is growing quickly while creating new programs and services to benefit it’s membership.